Cloud Computing (“the cloud”) is one of the disruptive technology changing the development and deployment of software applications. Cloud computing, sometimes called on-demand computing, uses the Internet to provide shared computing resources and storage of data or documents.
The Cloud is immensely valuable to small and medium-size enterprises (SME’s) because it provides access to full function applications at a reasonable price, without substantial operating expenditure for hardware and software. Using the correct cloud provider, a company can rapidly scale as their business grows or a new company is added.
Cloud ERP is an approach to enterprise resource planning (ERP) that makes use of cloud computing platforms and services to provide a business with more flexible business process transformation. The promise of cloud computing is that it will provide an opportunity for business to completely transform how it uses and pays for information technology.
Cloud ERP applications will eliminate the need for a business to purchase the necessary server and storage hardware and maintain it on premise which, in turn, has the potential reduce operational expenditures (OPEX). The organizations are moving from the capital expenditure model (CAPEX) to operational expenditure (OPEX) model of doing business.
Benefits of Cloud Technology
- No upfront costs for building the computing infrastructure such as hardware and data servers.
- It significantly reduces the IT support services because the application is on the Cloud.
- Unlike the conventional software technology it eliminates paying upfront for application software licenses. Paying for the computing resources.
- Shrinks the cost of maintaining and supporting those applications since the cloud provider handles the updates and upgrades.
- It is subscription model wherein with a fixed monthly price companies can use the application and deploy their cash on other business initiatives.
- It is has the flexibility and the ability to adjust the amount of cloud service as a company’s computing or storage needs changes.
- The robust security system is in place as the data is backed up and there is an inbuilt disaster recovery plan.
- It eliminates the threats and external attacks on the company’s server because no data is stored locally, but in the cloud.
- This enables to access the system from anywhere and makes it easy for the company to expand business geographically with minimum investment.
- Sales & Distribution
- Inventory Management
- Production Management
- Quality Management
- Project Management
- Asset Management
- Payroll Management
- Finance & Accounts
- Management Information System (MIS)
Why Wiiflex ERP?
- On Cloud & On Mobile
- Modular for Scalability
- Flexible for Usability
- Best in Class User Experience and User Interface
- Automates & Integrates Processes across the Enterprise
- Easily Configurable
- Inbuilt Best Practices
- Multilayered Security
- Online Support System